Re: [STOCK BUG ?!?] Some serious thac0 stuff bug...

From: Ghost Shaidan (ghost@ao.net)
Date: 12/18/96

D&D background coming to the fore,

d20roll >= THAC0  - ac(victim)

now, in highschool the moving around of the <>'s would have been cake, but
i am currently wrestling the the gain_exp mess in fight.c, so my brain is
kinda fubard,   hope this wasnt too much a waste of bandwidth, please let
me know what conclusions you come too...

Ghost Shaidan, ?able Sanity, <temporarily> porsche.ag.net 4000
					  (204.164.158.4 4000)

P.S.
coding takes time, and i appriciate the hard work that goes into something
like this, is there anything you are interested in that i could perhaps
offer you for a copy of this consider code? It's something I have been
meaning to try and tackle, but havent gotten around to yet...