Re: room dig command alteration

From: Sammy (Samedi@cris.com)
Date: 12/18/96

On Wed, 18 Dec 1996, Mym the Incarnation of War wrote:

-   Do you have an OLC?  If so, which?  I have OasisOLC and I added the dig
- command cause it's so frackin useful.  I added the ability for it to create
- rooms.  It's about 10 lines of code I could easily email ya if you also
- have Oasis.  It just calls some of the Oasis functions.  Could prolly do
- the same idea with Obuild if you have that instead.

I don't think that would work as drop in code for obuild, because I think
oasis rebuilds the room array when you add rooms.

Obuild dig command in a nutshell:

ACMD(do_dig) /* untested */
{
  ACMD(do_rset);

  if(!*argument) {
    send_to_char("WHere do you want to dig?\r\n", ch);
    return;
  }

  sprintf(buf, "ex %s con 2", argument);
  do_rset(ch, buf, 0, 0);