Re: [Admin] This List.

From: Thomas Pederson (classic@podkayne.westnet.com)
Date: 12/18/96

I belive this list is hitting an all time low.

I'd say; don't even bother to respond to utterly useless pieces of email,
with no intention but to create list chaos.  Ignore, delete and think to
yourself ..there is a loser born every minute.  By being ignored there is
a better chance of those idiots not spamming the list again with
stupidity.

IMHO