Re: [Code]

From: Derek L. Karnes (dkarnes@mystech.com)
Date: 12/19/96

Daniel Koepke wrote:

> On Wed, 18 Dec 1996, Derek L. Karnes wrote:
>
> > I don't think there's anything bigger on your system...*
>
> Uh, funny, 'long long' worked fine on a 486DX2...  That'd be 64bits.
> Someone posted another method using arrays, but I accidentally deleted
> it.  If someone saved it or the original person is so include to, a
> repost would be nice.

If you notice the asterisk, It's a sign for a footnote stating:

> >* No flames please, don't care if I'm wrong :p

Although I wouldn't quite say yours is a flame, the fact you sent a
copy to me AND the list adds to my ire, since I said "I don't care";
the spam crap mail from this list is incredible even without duplicates.

-D
--
- Derek L. Karnes
- dkarnes@mystech.com