Re: [CODE] Has anyone added old string command?

From: Rhys - Legends (rhys@saffron.hack.net)
Date: 12/19/96

Matt, your email address bounces EVERY time, including the old
fresno one.

Anyways, the below message was mailed to me to help me save
re-strung object descriptions.

I'm trying to put in the old DIKU string command, and I was able to
restring the objects.  I'm having some trouble saving the names
and restoring names when the player exits rent.

I don't know if the objects are saving the names... however, I have
added the proper lines to objsave.c

Has anyone done this yet for circle?

Thanks in advance.

Rhys