OLC Question

From: Michael M. McLoughlin (mmclough@meceng.coe.neu.edu)
Date: 12/30/96

First off, I hope everyone has a happy new year :), Secondly my players
have convinced me to install OLC.  Now, the problem is choosing exactly
which one is best.  Is there a specific one (between Oasis and Obuild)
that is better than the other?  It seems that Oasis on the ftp site is
for an earlier patch level of circle.  I also see Sammy on the list
helping out with his version (Obuild, right?) and it seems that he
at least is keeping his version updated (Not sure about the other author
and if I am wrong, I apologize in advance) But I see that Oasis has all
these other patches that go 'along' with it and I see alot of people
talking about it.  Unfortunately I delete (or have been) all mail
pertaining to OLC so I have no reference to which one I should use.  If
anyone could point me in the 'right' direction and offer opinions (which
this list seems very capable of ;) ) I'd more than appreciate it.

Thanks for your time.

Mike