Re: [NEWBIE]

From: Sammy (Samedi@cris.com)
Date: 01/03/97

On Fri, 3 Jan 1997, krys wrote:

- Thanks to all of you who helped me with my socials problem....
-
- I want to start getting more into the workings of the CircleMUD, so, as I
- am sure I will be coming up with even more silly questions in the future,
- please do not get fed up with me.  :)
-
- Here, anyway is what I came up with as far as socials are concerned.  If
- any other bottom-level newbies out there find this info useful, I am glad.

THis would make a good socials.doc file.  Jeremy?  ;)

Good work tho :)

Sam