Re: [NEWBIE]

From: Daniel Koepke (dkoepke@california.com)
Date: 01/03/97

On Fri, 3 Jan 1997, Sammy wrote:

> THis would make a good socials.doc file.  Jeremy?  ;)

B...but...there is a socials.doc file...

[you know, I'm wishing majordomo was smart enough to not send mails to
 subscribers of the list that are also included in the "To:" and "Cc:"
 fields.  Not sure how it would be done, I'm far from versed in Perl,
 but it'd be nice to be able to not have to change headers and be able
 to know that your message is being received by the person you're
 directing it to /and/ the list, without anyone receiving duplicates]

--
Daniel Koepke
dkoepke@california.com