Re: [NEWBIE]

From: Sammy (Samedi@cris.com)
Date: 01/03/97

On Fri, 3 Jan 1997, Daniel Koepke wrote:

- On Fri, 3 Jan 1997, Sammy wrote:
-
- > THis would make a good socials.doc file.  Jeremy?  ;)
-
- B...but...there is a socials.doc file...

Ah I wouldn't know.  I'm still looking for the rest of coding.doc.
Anybody got the complete version?  Please?

- [you know, I'm wishing majordomo was smart enough to not send mails to
-  subscribers of the list that are also included in the "To:" and "Cc:"
-  fields.  Not sure how it would be done, I'm far from versed in Perl,
-  but it'd be nice to be able to not have to change headers and be able
-  to know that your message is being received by the person you're
-  directing it to /and/ the list, without anyone receiving duplicates]

Somebody mentioned adding a reply-to on mail from the list, which is a
good idea since it'll probably cut down on all the carbon copies.
Sometimes it's hard to remember to delete the extras.

Any idea how to do that, Alex?

Sam