Re: [Code] Mob Mana stuff in db.c

From: Daniel Koepke (dkoepke@california.com)
Date: 01/04/97

On Sat, 4 Jan 1997, DJ Pure wrote:

> G'day all..
> i've successfully removed mana from the game, but not sure what this does
> in db.c
>
>     /* max hit = 0 is a flag that H, M, V is xdy+z */
>     mob_proto[i].points.max_hit = 0;
>     mob_proto[i].points.hit = t[3];
>     //mob_proto[i].points.mana = t[4];   <- this line. I'm assuming it
> somehow gives mana to a mob. How, and from where??

It doesn't set mana.  It's a holding place for the dice based
hitpoint rolls.  Essentially, the HdM+V (hitpoints number of
dice, with mana number of sides, and a modifier of movements).
It actually has nothing to do with the real mana of the mobile,
it's just a holding place.

--
Daniel Koepke
dkoepke@california.com