Re: [code][help info!]

From: pjh (wart@trilidun.kuntrynet.com)
Date: 01/05/97

vi is tricky.  The best way to learn it is thru the linux installation and
getting started guide (sunsite.unc.edu about midway down the page) they
have a chapter dedicated to it.  Basic commands you need to edit though
is I (for insert mode) and ESC (for command mode).  When in insert mode
you can type text:  when in command mode there are a whole slew of
commands that vi has but the one you prob want are : type :wq to right and
quit.  Hope that helps.  Again the LDP on sunsite might even have a
vi-howto?  or the man pages if you like that sort of thing.

wart

hartman@kuntrynet.com
wart@trilidun.kuntrynet.com
http://trilidun.kuntrynet.com
Eudaemonia Mud: mud.kuntrynet.com Port 4000