[Code]spec_proc still

From: Robert Ward (datman@soupweb.com)
Date: 01/08/97

Good morning all,

Well I'm still having problems getting mobs to kick and bash from
spec_procs.  I know that the mod I made to the do_kick and do_bash
routines in act.offensive.c work, if I switch to a mob I can kick and
bash.  However getting them to do it on their own still eludes me.

I've included the code from spec_procs below, but I'm really wondering
if anyone already has a mob kick/bashing routine written.

SPECIAL(warrior)
{
  if (cmd || !FIGHTING(ch) || GET_POS(ch) < POS_STANDING)
    return FALSE;
  if (GET_MOB_WAIT(ch) > 0)
    return FALSE;

  switch (random(0, 1)) {