Re: [codeine]spec_procs

From: Sammy (Samedi@cris.com)
Date: 01/08/97

On Tue, 7 Jan 1997, Robert wrote:

- would one of you be so kind as to enlighten me how to make a mob kick or
- bash.
- I've changed the code in act.offensive.c so that it will base success of of
- a mobs
- level rather than skill (seeing how they don't have them), but for the life
- of me I
- cant seem to get the code in spec_procs right.

You may need to change do_bash and do_kick.  There's a check in there that
only allows warriors to kick or bash, and since mobs are classless, I
doubt they'd make it past that check.  You can find out for sure by
switching into the mob and just wait to see if you get a "Leave the
martial arts to fighters" message when the special tries to bash or kick.

Sam