[CODE] Copy,Move,Delete mobs/objs/rooms

From: Gary Barnett (gbarnett@polarnet.com)
Date: 01/09/97

I am going to implement three commands that the builders on
my mud have requested.

They wish the ability to move, copy and delete the various
items in the game (objects, mobs and rooms)

I believe moving and deleting will be fairly easy to accomplish.

Before I launch upon a huge effort, I was wondering if anyone
knows of a simple way to accomplish the copy portion of this
equation. (Maybe some method like memcopy or some such). Having
not used this approach before, I figured I would ask before
launching upon a huge effort to basically duplicate a portion
of db.c :-)

--Mallory

-- http://www.polarnet.com/Users/gbarnett/ -- telnet://204.119.24.14:4000