[CODE] Getting the special procedure active in a room

From: Brian Menges (bmenges@mail.arc.nasa.gov)
Date: 01/10/97

Is there any way to tell if a particular special procedure is active
in a room.  I know 'if(GET_ROOM_SPEC(room) != NULL)' will tell if there
is a special procedure in the room, but how would I find out which
one?  Here is my problem:  I have stables on my mud where players
can store their mounts when they rent.  I am trying to add in crash
protection for the mounts as well becuase they tend to be a sizeable
investment.  Because of the way I store the mount information I don't
want to crash load a mount if the room the mount was last in was a
room with my stable special procedure.  I hope that makes sense.
What I want to do is make a check and see if the stable special
procedure is set on the room before I load the mount.  Any ideas
on how I can do that?

-Brian aka Haddixx

--
/ Brian M. Menges                 |  NASA Ames Research Center \
\                                 |  Mail Stop: N262-2         /