<AdMiN> Charges, etc

From: Corey Hoitsma (choitsma@netcom.com)
Date: 01/12/97

Hello all:)

I just have a question for the lot of you.

Is there any 'okay' way to ask players for money while still being
legal? Money to pay for your site, to pay for a fast connection,
stuff that players would want to have a better mud?

What do you think about selling T-Shirts or other objs that are
related to the mud, but what is payed goes to the site and whatnot?
I think this is pretty legal, since the players wouldn't be paying
for mudding, but something to have.. uh, something like that:P

Corey Hoitsma                   AKA -= Myrddin =-
____         choitsma@netcom.com