Re: <AdMiN> Charges, etc

From: Daniel Koepke (dkoepke@california.com)
Date: 01/13/97

On Mon, 13 Jan 1997, AxL wrote:

> 	And excerpt from "license.doc" below, but I suggest re-reading
> it in it's entirety...
>

> Using CircleMUD legally is easy.  In short, the license requires three things:
>
> 1) You must not use CircleMUD to make money or be compensated in any way.

But now it depends upon how you are interpreting this.  It says
that you may not use CircleMUD to make money or be compensated in
any way.  True.  Does that, though, cover the selling of advertisements
for your MUD in the form of t-shirts?  That's not actual use of
CircleMUD for the money.

Once again, my interpretation.  I may be quite wrong.

--
Daniel Koepke
dkoepke@california.com