[code]races

From: Doyle Tracy (doyle@teleport.com)
Date: 01/20/97

I just finished putting in races from the races file created by Brian
Williams which was very well written and easy to follow (thank you
Brian).  However when I compile I'm getting errors in two files I never
touched.  I've spent alot of time trying to figure them out but
couldn't, so I'm hoping someone can help me.

Here are the errors:
Infile included from races.c:1:
sysdep.h:199:conflicting types for 'srandom'
/usr/include/stdlib.h:208:previous declaration of 'srandom'
sysdep.h:200:conflicting types for 'random'
/usr/include/stdlib.h:206:previous declaration of 'random'
sysdep.h:264:parse error before 'getpid'
sysdep.h:264:warning:data definition has no type of storage class

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Doyle