Re: [question] [utilities]

From: John Evans (evansj@texas.net)
Date: 01/25/97

On 25 Jan 97 at 18:05, Robert Levy aka Csc the Cyber space cadet <csc@exis.net>
wrote:

> descriptions. Secondly, is there a utility that will scan through a .wld
> file and create some sort of ASCII map of that area? I have seen various
> utilities on the FTP site to scan a ASCII map and create a .wld file out of
> it. Did I miss the file that does the opposite?

To convert .wld files into a neat table of exit and semi-neat ASCII map get the
following:

ftp://ftp.circlemud.org/pub/CircleMUD/contrib/utils/mapwld.c.gz

Good luck,
John Evans
mailto: evansj@texas.net
http://www.texas.net/~evansj [RPGs, SCA, MUDs and Search Engines]
slanted.elfwerks.com:2020 [Slanted Reality (Look for Beosig)]