[question] [utilities]

From: Robert Levy aka Csc the Cyber space cadet (csc@exis.net)
Date: 01/25/97

through and randomly place rooms and link them to other rooms. No, I am not
looking for the code to make mazes that change every time a zone resets. I
just want to have a bunch of rooms randomly scattered across a zone (but
logicaly connected to other rooms) so that I can go through and edit their
descriptions. Secondly, is there a utility that will scan through a .wld
file and create some sort of ASCII map of that area? I have seen various
utilities on the FTP site to scan a ASCII map and create a .wld file out of
it. Did I miss the file that does the opposite?

        Thanx for yer time,
        Csc the Cyber space cadet

%%% Disconnected by remote host.