[Newbie] Code

From: pjh (wart@trilidun.kuntrynet.com)
Date: 01/25/97

Been mulling this one over and yet to come up with a right answer:
I am trying to get OasisOLC to make an exit that allows -1 as the roomto
part.  SO that you can have the room act as if an exit is there.  I can't
figger out how to do this.  What i have been telling world ppl is to just
add an extra descript of the direction but i would love to figger this
out.  If anyone has anyhelp on this.  What oasisolc does is if you put in
-1 it puts it to 0 for some reason (the void... very bad).  Thanks for any
help on this matter.

Wart

hartman@kuntrynet.com
wart@trilidun.kuntrynet.com
http://trilidun.kuntrynet.com
Eudaemonia Mud: mud.kuntrynet.com Port 4000