Re: Sci-fi/star-wars type conversion

From: R. E. Paret (rparet@polymail.cpunix.calpoly.edu)
Date: 02/01/97

On Sat, 1 Feb 1997, Nicholas Seabury wrote:

> Hi all...
> 	just a quick question has anyone out there done a sci-fi type
> conversion of circle??? or even any sci-fi type spells/transport/etc..
>
> I am planning to do this here and wondered if any of you have any
> thoughts???

Yeah, my mud is a post-apocalyptic cyberpunk like mud based off of
circle. We are currently serverless, so you can't check us out, but if
you're looking for some great ideas, i suggest you check out Tdome3 -
tdome.montana.com 5555 Great system there, originally based on circle 2.0
code but now so far mangled its unbeliveable, and awesome.

Rich