(no subject)

hub@leicester.ac.uk
Date: 02/07/97

Hi all,

 First, thanx to Chris Warren for his instructions on how to compile
circle to run on Win NT!!  It works :)
 There are a couple of things though which are not clear to me.
First all the players seem to start from the mortal_load_room, and
imms from the immortal_load_room, is this normal?  I see a lot to do
with load_room in the code, but I am not sure if the quitting
location should be saved and chars loaded back to that room.
 Also (this concerns the mobprog patch), in mprog_act_trigger, there
is a 'malloc' doody thing, which I feel is not compatible with NT, is
there a fix? (all the other trigs in mobprogs work ok).

 Thanx for any pointers,

Andy