(no subject)

From: Darklord (darklord@koala.morningside.edu)
Date: 02/09/97

  What I am looking for is someone (or a few people) to assist me in writing
a good base for a MUD.  Now.. This probably will consist of a few files...
but if you have the time.. I would sure appreciate it.

  I have been in school for a while now, and haven't really gotten a good
background in this area which is why I am going to do this project.

  If you need a platform to work and operate on.. ie own private server
with your own account.. I can arrange that no problem.