RE: Win95

From: Eric Medlock (ericm@ticonderoga.ecn.ou.edu)
Date: 02/09/97

Of course it is affordable, I mean its only something like $100, that is
durn affordable... esp. compared to Linux, which  costs something like...
$0, with spreadsheets, emacs (a wordprocessor), gnu c++, c, fortran 77,
lisp, perl, tcl/tk, etc., etc., etc., all
costing equally as much... plus its fast, clean, and pretty small... so
what was that about affordibility?