Re: [ADMIN] wizhandbooks

From: Sammy (samedi@dhc.net)
Date: 02/07/97

On Fri, 7 Feb 1997, Justin Rio wrote:

> Hey, As readers of the list you probably know I am putting up a mud. Duh,
> that's why I'm here.  Now, of course the wiz handbook is empty and I know
> I'm forgetting several topics, probably important ones to deal with before
> they come up in more unpleasant ways, know what I mean?  Anyways, could
> someone just send me a copy of there handbook or a list of topics dealt
> with within?

I think the best way to design a new imm handbook would be to start out
with a handbook from a mud you've already immed on, and add or delete as
you see fit.

If you haven't already immed on a mud, consider putting in some time as an
underling to learn the ropes before taking the plunge with running your
own.  It's much easier to learn the _many_ things you need to know in
order to run a mud.

Sam