Re: mmmmm, funny letters. (Was Re: Win95)

From: John Evans (evansj@texas.net)
Date: 02/10/97

At 01:08 PM 2/9/97 -0800, Daniel Koepke wrote:
>On Sun, 9 Feb 1997, Walter Goodwin wrote:
>
>> Heh, I think I speak for at least 10% of the white males aged
>> 18-30 who may or may not be on this list when I say, Go for it :)
>> I'd loove to see your collection :)  One of my favorite issues
>
>I wouldn't mind seeing it, but I don't think too many people
>(especially those in the mail) will have a good sense of humor
>about it and will probably bitch at Jeremy for it.

True... Jeremy prolly would catch Hell for doing it, even with the names
removed. I wouldn't give him a hard time because I like making people smile....

even if it is because they're laughing at me.    :)

John Evans
mailto:evansj@texas.net
http://www.texas.net/~evansj [RPGs, SCA, MUDs and Search Engines]
slanted.elfwerks.com:2020 [Slanted Reality (Look for Beosig)]