Re: [CODE] Help with a Menu

From: Sammy (samedi@dhc.net)
Date: 02/10/97

On Mon, 10 Feb 1997, Leonard Burns IV wrote:

> I am wanting to code a menu that pops up and waits for user input, sorta
> like the main menu where you can quit and change your pword. Do I just
> add this to the nanny func in interpreter.c? And if I do how would I
> call upon it from another fucntion? Any help will be appreicated.

You're on the right track.  Basically you need to add some more case
statements to nanny (or better yet, add a new function like nanny), and
provide some way of getting into the menu.  All you have to do is add some
more connectedness types, and set ch->desc->connected = CON_NEW_MENU.
You can copy most of what you need right from nanny.

Sam