Re: [gdb] crash

From: DJ Pure (pure@ozramp.net.au)
Date: 02/16/97

I'll try porting it to UNIX again and giving it another go... but it works
perfectly on my test win95 server here at home. It's when i copy the exact
same files over to the mud on a red hat linuxy thingy that it crashes ...
is it possible that the code isn't portable when it compiles perfectly on
both machines, with ALL the code (even from all the other files) is
identical ?? There is no complex code in it... only arrays.

Jussy