[Off Topic] Spam

From: Corey Hoitsma (choitsma@netcom.com)
Date: 02/20/97

Okay guys I'm seeing LOTS of spam in my mailbox, just because
we are bickering over pointless issues, or at least issues not
to be discussed over a mailing list that has to do with maintaing
and running a circle mud. If you see someone on the list that
seems knowledgable about your question, try sending it right to them.

We could also send the person (whomever) the mail directly when
we are talking about something not related to the running of a circle Mud.

Maybe we should start a Debate List, so that we can all debate in an
area where it would be accepted, rather than just spam.

Sorry to add this letter to your spam that you are getting, please
forgive me.

Corey Hoitsma                   AKA -= Myrddin =-
____         choitsma@netcom.com