Re: [Question] Snippet Code

From: George (greerga@dragon.ham.muohio.edu)
Date: 02/23/97

On Sun, 23 Feb 1997, Shapeshifter wrote:

>        Recently I have gotten the "autoauction" patch and have tried to
>install it into the game. The directions seemed clear enough though for
>some reason it will not work. I am starting to think that somewhere in
>there it might be missing an instruction. If someone would please take
>the time and give me a walk-through of the code and its installition I
>would be very appreciative.

Yes, of course, I think that's my patch (er module) you're speaking of...
although I don't remember it being on the snippets page.  And as per
previously on the list, remove the penalty of losing gold if you don't
have the bid...actually, sub the gold and reset the auction.

Anyway, mail me whatever about it, think I'll clean up the code
a bit if I get the chance...and people want me to.

--
George Greer	greerga@muohio.edu | Genius may have its limitations, but
http://www.ham.muohio.edu/~greerga | stupidity is not thus handicapped.