[Newbie] [Question]

From: Shapeshifter (shapeshifter@tka.com)
Date: 02/25/97

        Going through Midgaard I have found a couple of rooms that
brought me into deep moments of thought. The first one was simple
enough, it waas the "Pet Shop Store Room" with the animals in it. This
is obviously part of a code that loads in the animals and the process
when you buy them.

        The other one was "Odins Store" which is just like the pet shop
one, except that I am unable to find out what it does. I figure that it
is made to be connected with the statue desc. "By The Temple Altar" and
do some special type of code, though this code doesnt seem to be in the
game. Any thoughts?

                        Lord Kyu...