Re: [Newbie] [Question]

From: Alex (fletcher@cspo.queensu.ca)
Date: 02/25/97

>         The other one was "Odins Store" which is just like the pet shop
> one, except that I am unable to find out what it does.
It was (is?) used for some code that allowed you to pray for items at
the altar.  If there was an item in Odin's Store with your name on it,
it was given to you.  I don't remember if it is still in the code or
not, but the room has carried on as something of a legacy I guess. (=

F.
--
Erm... Yeah.  Whatever.