Re: [Code] Animate Dead

goudy@GRANITE.INTERWEBB.COM
Date: 07/11/97

At 08:41 AM 7/9/97 -0600, you wrote:
>On Fri, 4 Jul 1997 goudy@granite.interwebb.com wrote:
>
>> Sup? well i just did that the other day actually, in animate_dead spell it
>> has a section of defines for mobs
>> #define MOB_ZOMBIE 101
>> The spell is already in and made all you have to do is put a spello in and
>> the mob number 101 :)
>
>Two questions:
>
>I did see this, but for some reason I couldn't make it work... I may be
>missing something, how did you implement it?
>
>I was also thinking on using a random zombie monster, just for variety
>sake, could it be changed to this:
>
>#define MOB_ZOMBIE (range(5001, 5005)
>
>So as to choose a number from the range? Just wondering...
>
>LUck
>
>Eduo
Sorry it took so long, but i put ANIMATE dead in as a summons spell, just
cut and paste summon and change the name to animate dead at every
spell_summon then define the mob<s> I think for the part of making it to be
a mob, he made it

mob = MOB_ZOMBIE
in the actual spell, you can changte this to

mob = number(5001, 5005);

and that will make it a switchable mob. even if you put checks on the level
of caste and level of deceased to check for their lvl?

Malcor