About OasisOLC/medit

From: Heartless (pab1@KEENE.EDU)
Date: 07/11/97

I'm almost positive this has already been discussed (so I apologize for
repeating it), but I absolutely couldn't find what I was looking for in
the archive.
medit (of OasisOLC) crashes when you try to save mobs.  This is
undesirable :).  I found one post at the archive saying that medit
couldn't deal with NULL fields, but even after I made sure all the fields
were filled, medit still crashed.
I'm sort of praying that this issue has been brought to the point of a
fix being available somewhere..
Anyone know what's going on with this?

Thanks

                |Paul Anderson Binder Jr.        |