[Source][Newbie] : Some questions ...

From: Yohay Etsion (yohay_e@NETVISION.NET.IL)
Date: 07/12/97

Greetings ,

I have some very basic questions and I hope someone
will take the time to answer them for me :

1) Is a full version of CircleMUD going to be out
soon , or is bpl11 going to be the last version (beta) ?

2) Is there a working patch of OasisOLC ANYWHERE ?
It patches and compiles perfectly on my system ,
but any saving of the data online crashes the
whole system , and I know many users suffer from
the same problem.

3) How about Obuild ? Would you recommend using it ?
Does it have many bugs ? Is it easy to use and compile ?

Please answer me.
Thanks in advance.

Yohay Etsion
yohay_e@netvision.net.il