Re: [code] corpse ownership

lsdinc@ELKNET.NET
Date: 07/13/97

At 02:33 AM 7/13/97 -0500, you wrote:
>lsdinc@ELKNET.NET wrote:
>>
>> At 05:31 PM 7/11/97 -0600, you wrote:
>> >On Fri, 11 Jul 1997 lsdinc@ELKNET.NET wrote:
>

>> here is how i have imped sacrifice/autosac with anti-player corpse looting
>> and anti-player corpse sacrifice. only some of this code is mine. parts
>> have been obtained from other members of this list.
> <snip>
>
> Well done :)  I think you left out your addition to stucts.h, but was
>otherwise a drop-in chunk of code.  Thanks :)
>RS

damm, i knew i forgot something, well, i am glad you could use it. just a
small note to those that are interested, by using the major part of that
code, i was also able to add item ownership with very little tinkering.

Phil Ahrens
"Taste.  You cannot buy such a rare and wonderful thing.  You can't send
away for it in a catalogue, and I'm afraid it's becoming obsolete."

                                        -Rosalind Russell-
                                           (1911-1976)