Re: [code] corpse ownership

From: Crimson Wizard (cwizard@GIBLETS.COM)
Date: 07/15/97

On Sat, 12 Jul 1997 lsdinc@ELKNET.NET wrote:

> here is how i have imped sacrifice/autosac with anti-player corpse looting
> and anti-player corpse sacrifice. only some of this code is mine. parts
> have been obtained from other members of this list.

*Code Snipped, reply to me for a repost*

One thing left out:

in structs.h
---------------------------------
Look for:

/* object-related structures ******************************************/

/* object flags; used in obj_data */
struct obj_flag_data {
   int  value[4];       /* Values of the item (see list)    */

add

   int  owner;          /* Owner of object                  */

in there somewhere.  Otherwise act.item.c complains when you compile.
I hope this helps someone else, it sure did help me.. great little add in.

--
#!/bin/sh
whois yea.com|grep YEA2|awk '{print $1}'