Re: messages

From: Heartless (pab1@KEENE.EDU)
Date: 07/14/97

On Sun, 13 Jul 1997, Brooks Ladd wrote:

>         None of the combat messages show up for the players.  I'm using
> the "patched.src" from the ftp sight with some mods, I've checked the
> code for the skills and that they are supposed to call the messages file,
> but the y dont show up.  Any clues?
>
>                         thanks
Hey! Yeah!  Me too!  And I've checked all the code against the original,
unpatched source and it's all the same.  Anyone else care to hazard a
guess why skill messages just stopped functioning?

Thanks,

                |Paul Anderson Binder Jr.        |
                |    603-358-8854                |
                |           158.65.15.35 4000    |