messages

From: Brooks Ladd (bjl@KEENE.EDU)
Date: 07/13/97

        None of the combat messages show up for the players.  I'm using
the "patched.src" from the ftp sight with some mods, I've checked the
code for the skills and that they are supposed to call the messages file,
but the y dont show up.  Any clues?

                        thanks

Brooks Ladd                                          Phones
Network Associate                                       Work: 603-358-2532
Keene State College           bjl@keene.edu             Home: 603-358-8276
229 Main Street                                        Pager: 603-771-6741
Keene, NH  03435-6352