Re: Java for MProgs?

angus@EDGIL.CCMAIL.COMPUSERVE.COM
Date: 07/14/97

     interesting, how would you go about implementing this.  considering
     that the mobprog code is really a crippled interpretive compiler (i
     think I got the term right, maybe). are you gonna rewrite JAVA in the
     mud code or how are you gonna do this?

     vvv Quote vvv
Has anyone here considered doing JAVA Mprogs?  I know JAVA is slow, it
sucks, and all that (and I agree), but for something like Mobprogs/etc,
it might be just the ticket.

- Chris Jacobson