Re: how to make lag again

From: Alex (fletcher@CSPO.QUEENSU.CA)
Date: 07/14/97

On Sun, 13 Jul 1997, Robert Ward wrote:
> Look at the code for bash.  Thats' a a wonderful example.
>
> On Sat, 12 Jul 1997, MysticRealms RPG wrote:
>
> > I have asked how to make a lag properly before. And I got the answer that
> > I have to use stuff like PULSE and WAIT_STATE. I tried them and they did
> > produce a lag. But the problem is the lag seems like for the whole mud, I
> > mean the whold mud stopped working for everyone logged on. And it almost
> > seems like crashed :( Can someone tell me how to make it work properly and
> > smoothly? I do appreciate an example. :) thanx

Great, a one line response and none of the useless text snipped.

If you are going to waste our time sending mail to the mailing list, then
at least take the consideration to chop some of the useless quoted text
down.

As a further note, people who don't learn to quote properly are going to
be happily removed from the list.  So learn.

F.
--
Erm... Yeah.  Whatever.