[Code] Percent loads

From: Lance (lance@AMANDA.BCIWORLD.COM)
Date: 07/14/97

I've asked this twice with no responses.. I don't know if its because no
one wants to answer or doesn't know, but I'm stubborn, have been spending
hours on this to no avail.

I am trying to get the percent loading snippet to work. Again, everything
works fine except upon reboot the number from teh new field isn't loaded
into memory from the .zon files.  Mud reboots, works fine otherwise except
for putting 0 in instead of the values saved in the .zon files.

I've been going insane trying to get this to work.  Please if anyone has
any ideas to help please get back to me with them even if they are just
shots at an unknown because I have exhausted all my ideas.

Thanks..