Re: Obuild crashbug fix (last one?) <- YES!!

From: David Klasinc (bigwhale@CAPYBARA.SK-PTTSC.LJ.EDUS.SI)
Date: 07/15/97

On Tue, 15 Jul 1997, Mike wrote:

> as an Implementor get too many builders who want to finish a sloppy zone
> fast just to be advanced.  IMHO, the areas should be done Completely, not
> Quickly (ever hear the phrase Quality over Quantity?).
 I'm talking about experienced builders... I am not a builder... I did few
smaller areas, but nothing special... And of course the areas have to be
good to get added to the mud... :)

> I found that a great way to add flavor to a magic user class is to add
> useless spells, or something for entertainment.  For instance, having fire
> dance on your fingertips, a little rain cloud follow you around, etc.
> Just something for people to watch.

Hm, on the mud I was working before, we said: the more the merrier... So
we ended up with about 450 different spells... *cringe* It was horrible
yes, I agree... But the whole point it was in players choosing the
spells... A lot of spells were exactly the same, only the messages have
been different... :)

David!