Re: [IDEA]Artifacts

From: Crimson Wizard (cwizard@GIBLETS.COM)
Date: 07/16/97

On Wed, 16 Jul 1997, Demond De Inosantos wrote:

>         One of my builders gave me an idea for a few things one is
> artifacts or weapons that when wielded and say your fighting and your
> artifact weapon is the sword of flames that sword would cast like
> fireball but wouldn't cost the wielder and mana.

Thats a cool idea... easily implemented with one of the snippets, just get
one that best suits your needs and start modifying :)

>         The other idea is for a spell fireshield when cast and durring a
> fight the fireshield would cat fireball or some other firespell but cost
> no mana to the person who the shield was cast on.

Two muds that I know of have this:

Highlands II at hlii.highlands.org 9001
Ruins at cyberplayce.com 8000

It's pretty cool.

--
#!/bin/sh
whois yea.com|grep YEA2|awk '{print $1}'