[IDEA]Artifacts

From: Demond De Inosantos (jay@LAPLAZA.ORG)
Date: 07/16/97

        One of my builders gave me an idea for a few things one is
artifacts or weapons that when wielded and say your fighting and your
artifact weapon is the sword of flames that sword would cast like
fireball but wouldn't cost the wielder and mana.

        The other idea is for a spell fireshield when cast and durring a
fight the fireshield would cat fireball or some other firespell but cost
no mana to the person who the shield was cast on.

Thanx,
Demond