Re: [HELP] Clone Spell

From: Adam Beytin (mbeytin@UMD5.UMD.EDU)
Date: 07/24/97

>   clone_ch->player.name = ch->player.name;
>   //clone_ch->player.short_descr = ch->player.short_descr;<== This
> crashes the game

Mm, I would guess the ch->player.name is the keywords for the mob, but not
sure about that.  As for the short_descr, players don't HAVE a short desc.
If you want the mob to have same name as player, then you should put as
clone_ch->player.short_descr = ch->player.name;
instead of the line you commented out.  All that I noticed there.
Maybe that's not exactly what you want, but that's what you need to do..