Code Conversion

From: Mark McArthey (mcarthey@EXECPC.COM)
Date: 07/25/97

Hi all!

I've been on a brief hiatus (about 6 months) and have decided
to return to the fold.  It was getting a bit hairy (or wooly,
as the case may be) for a while and I needed a break.  I'm
sure we can all relate.  :)
ANYways...
When I last was around, there were a few people that were
talking about converting Circle to C++.  Is this still a work
in progress?  I would be interested in talking to those people
and hearing any other information on this.
Thanks much!

Ahh, it's good to be back! :)

Mark McArthey
mcarthey@execpc.com