Re: [Too Newbie] Page Command

From: Nathan Davies (alamar@MARQUIS.NETINC.CA)
Date: 07/26/97

This is definately a rtfc question, but i'll give an answer anyhow...

do a grep/file-find for void page_string

Oh look, it's in modify.c...open it, oh look at the first define...

#define PAGE_LENGTH             22

Hmmm....

Av fun, good luck an hey...enjoy life :)

Nathan Davies,
alamar@mail.netinc.ca