[Too Newbie] Page Command

From: (pure@SPRINT.COM.AU)
Date: 07/26/97

G'day,
    but call me lame (actually, please don't...) but how do i change
the page length in the stock mud? When i look at something that is
paged (ie boards, news...) and it's longer than ..20 ?? lines then it
waits for an enter, etc. How can i change it so it's 40 lines? I'm
going to prolly add a new command in if there's none there, so can
people lead me into the right direction please?

Jussy